Jeffrey S. Apell
As a Managing Shareholder for the Firm, Jeff follows in his father’s legal footsteps supporting all clients with highly personal customer service and attention to detail. Jeff focuses on real estate, estate planning and administration, guardianships and probate litigation. Jeff’s exceptional reputation and strong work ethic have earned him recognition as a mediator in disputed matters. He is often appointed by the Superior Court as a Guardian Ad Litem, as well as a Guardian of the estate and person for incapacitated persons. Jeff enjoys time spent with his wife Jen and their sons, traveling, and playing basketball.
- Juris Doctor, Widener University School of Law
- Bachelor’s Degree, Lafayette College
- State of New Jersey Burlington County Bar Association
- Federal District Court in New Jersey Association
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court