Business Litigation, Special Education Law, Estate Planning, and Real Estate Attorneys in Burlington County, Camden County & Mercer County, NJ
At Posternock Apell, PC, we provide New Jersey and Pennsylvania residents with quality legal representation in a variety of legal areas, including real estate, litigation, consumer protection, and estate planning. Our combined law practice experience of over 200 years allows us to offer the same first-rate service you may expect from a big law firm, but with the accessibility and reasonable pricing you will only find at a small practice.
If you or someone you know is facing a legal challenge, we invite you to call one of our conveniently located offices in Moorestown, Browns Mills, and Philadelphia, PA, or fill out our online contact form to request a consultation. Our success in assisting clients speaks for itself in all of the following types of cases:
- Consumer Fraud: If you or someone you know has been taken advantage of and is a victim of unscrupulous conduct, you need an attorney who will fight tirelessly for your rights.
- Business and Commercial Law: You’ve worked hard to build your business and you need a lawyer who understands your commitment to your work. We can help with everything from business formation to dissolution, employee-related issues, and contract drafting and disputes.
- Litigation: If you have been seriously injured or are involved in a business dealing gone awry, construction project dispute, or consumer protection litigation, you can rely on our skilled litigators to fight for your rights and interests.
- Real Estate Law: Buying? Selling? Involved in any other type of real estate transaction? We can help protect your investment and your rights, from first contact to the closing table.
- Estate Planning: Our lawyers know the importance of protecting your assets and planning for the future through sound estate planning. We can help with wills, trusts, and more.
- Special Education Law: If your family needs assistance dealing with your school district regarding the development and implementation of an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan for your child, we can help.
Contact Posternock Apell, PC to Speak with a Knowledgeable, Experienced South Jersey Lawyer Who Will Protect Your Interests & Put Your Needs First
You work hard to provide for your family. When a legal challenge presents itself, whether in terms of a real estate transaction, a family-related matter, or a business initiative, you deserve quality legal representation from a law firm that employs creative strategies to protect the rights of its clients in Moorestown, Browns Mills, and all of South Jersey and the Philadelphia region.
Contact the offices of Posternock Apell, PC today to request a consultation with an experienced lawyer. We will meet with you, listen to your story, and help you determine how to best proceed with your case. We put our collective 200 years of experience to work on each case to ensure that each client gets the quality legal representation they want and deserve. Contact us today. We look forward to meeting with you soon.