Business Law Attorneys Mercer County, NJ
South Jersey Business Lawyers Provide In-House Counsel for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses in Mercer County, Burlington County & Camden County, NJ
These days, many large businesses have their own in-house legal teams to represent their legal interests. That means that when they have to go to court, they can go in prepared for a battle. Unfortunately, if you are the owner of a small- or medium-sized business, you may not have the same legal resources at your disposal. When a dispute arises, you may find yourself at a disadvantage.
The experienced New Jersey business attorneys at Posternock Apell, PC can help you resolve disputes with partners, shareholders, or competitors. Additionally, our employment lawyers can handle conflicts with employees and protect you against costly lawsuits. We can also assist you in:
- Dealing with intellectual property issues
- Drafting employment contracts
- Structuring non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Drafting shareholder agreements and operating agreements
- Terminating employees
- Arranging business succession plans
The bottom line: You can focus on your business and what you do best to earn a living. Leave the legal issues to Posternock Apell, PC. We can be your outsourced legal team, on call when you need us. Whether you operate a family business, a startup company, a retail chain store, or a professional practice group, Posternock Apell, PC can support you by providing both legal and business advice.
What Are the Benefits of Outsourcing Your In-House Counsel?
Having your own in-house counsel provides a number of advantages, including:
- Attorneys always available – An experienced attorney will be at available to assist you and protect your interests at all times
- Daily legal counsel – We will handle important day-to-day matters, such as contract drafting and review, negotiations, purchases, and employment law issues.
- Business advice – We can offer business advice as well as legal counsel. We can be involved in as little or as much of the strategic and tactical planning aspects of your business as you want. Our staff includes experienced business planning and estate planning lawyers, so we are prepared to advise you on issues such as business formation, client services, corporate assets, real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder disputes, regulatory compliance, and business development strategies.
- Anticipate legal problems before they happen – This is because our extensive experience as commercial litigators gives us special insight into the kinds of legal problems businesses often face.
- Personalized attention – We will tailor our advice to your specific needs. Being able to work with you on a regular basis will allow us to develop legal and business strategies that are unique to your specific situation.
Having your own personal lawyers on call means you will get to know us and, more importantly, we will get to know you and learn how your business operates. This can be especially important when serious business disputes arise. When necessary, we provide litigation services to resolve business disputes in the courtroom. Knowing your company and how you work will give us the advantage to hit the ground running in the case of litigation.
Posternock Apell, PC Offers In-House Counsel Services to Small and Medium-Sized Businesses in South Jersey
Having in-house counsel services allows you to get out in front of potential problems. At the end of the day, this could save you time, money, and crucial resources. We will ensure your legal rights and interests are protected at all times.
Talk to us about setting a budget that minimizes your legal cost exposure yet provides a flexible plan that meets your unique needs. As a result, you won’t have to pay to keep our attorneys on staff full-time, but you’ll basically be getting our complete attention when the need arises. Give us a call or fill-out our online contact form to schedule a free phone consultation at our Moorestown or Browns Mills office. One of our knowledgeable attorneys will be happy to answer your legal questions.