Let Posternock Apell, PC Connect You To The Answers You Need Now.
That may sound cliché, but at Posternock Apell PC, questions are the foundation of our relationships. They are the building blocks to grow. Equally as important is partnering with someone who has or can find answers. We’ve built a reputation of doing that and more.
SO … if you’re the owner of a New Jersey business, are you considering these essential questions as you guide your business through COVID and as you plan for the future?
BUSINESS PLANNING : The Here And Now
- In light of the pandemic, can I enforce my current contracts? Should someone review my contracts? Am I at risk of liability or loss?
- If I’m unable to conduct business right now, can I cancel previously signed agreements?
- What loan or grant programs are available to my business during this difficult time?
- Will my business insurance cover all or some of the company’s losses?
- Am I personally liable for unpaid business payables?
Have you been asking yourself any of these questions? If not, should you be asking them?
Let Posternock Apell, PC connect you to the answers you need now.
ASK US NOW
BUSINESS PLANNING: Looking To The Future
- Are my company plans and documents sufficient to protect the future of my business?
- What happens if I lose one of my partners?
- We took on a new partner but never amended partnership agreement, what happens now?
- A shareholder has retired, what are the consequences of having not changed our corporate documents?
- We have a client with growing unpaid receivables but with the courts closed, can we take any action?
Have you been asking yourself any of these questions? If not, should you be asking them? They are important considerations in any time, perhaps even more now given the challenges of a global pandemic. Let Posternock Apell, PC connect you to the answers you need now. Call our office for a free, confidential phone consultation.
ASK US NOW
The articles on this blog are for informative purposes only, are not intended as legal advice, nor form an attorney-client relationship with the reader. If you seek legal advice,
please contact our law firm directly.