Joann joined the firm as Estate Paralegal in 2019, bringing both public and private sector experience (Burlington County Surrogate Court, Burlington County Bar Association, Waukesha County Criminal and Traffic Court, et al). Joann is also a part-time professional musician and gardener. She enjoys spending time with her cat (Archangel Gabriel), practices yoga, loves slow-cooking and eating wholesome organic food, and is quite the charming wit.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Rutgers University, Bachelors of Arts (General Science)
- New Jersey Basic Administrators Certificate
- Member, Burlington County Bar Association
- Musician: Joann Ellis Music, Haddonfield UMC Chancel Choir, NJ Master Chorale
- Gardener/Farmer: Free Acres farm non-profit, public and private clientele