Jeffrey S. Apell, Esq.
Jeff follows his father’s traditions and is a Managing Shareholder for the Firm; bringing true small-town service and partnering it with a family feel as well as exceptional service. Jeff focuses on estate planning and administration, as well as guardianships and probate litigation. His exceptional skills have earned him recognition as a mediator in disputed matters as well as being frequently appointed by the Superior Court as a guardian ad litem as well as a guardian of the estate and person for incapacitated persons. Jeff enjoys time spent with his wife Jen and their sons, traveling and time on the court playing basketball.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree, Lafayette College
- Juris Doctor, Widener University School of Law
- State of New Jersey
- Burlington County Bar
- Federal District Court in New Jersey
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court