Jeffrey S. Apell, Esq.
Jeff follows his father’s traditions and is a Managing Shareholder for the Firm; bringing true small-town service and partnering it with a family feel as well as exceptional service. Jeff focuses on estate planning and administration, as well as guardianships and probate litigation. His exceptional skills have earned him recognition as a mediator in disputed matters as well as being frequently appointed by the Superior Court as a guardian ad litem as well as a guardian of the estate and person for incapacitated persons. Jeff enjoys time spent with his wife Jen and their sons, traveling and time on the court playing basketball.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree, Lafayette College
- Juris Doctor, Widener University School of Law
- State of New Jersey
- Burlington County Bar
- Federal District Court in New Jersey
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Residential real estate
- Commercial real estate
- Probate litigation
- Estate planning
- Municipal court
- Land use law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association
- NJBA Board of Consultors of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section – Member
- Burlington County Military Affairs Committee
- District IIIB (Burlington County) Ethics Committee – former Chair and Vice Chair
- Burlington County Office of Aging – Member and Lecturer
- NJ Court-Approved Mediator
- Nominated to “Super Lawyers” (Thomson-Reuters) Super Lawyers list for Estate Planning and Probate 2008-2012, 2014-2016. Comparison methodology may be obtained directly from www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the New Jersey Supreme Court. See RPC 7.1(a)(3)(iii).
- Nominated as a “Rising Star” (Thomson-Reuters) Estate Planning and Probate 2006. Comparison methodology may be obtained directly from www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the New Jersey Supreme Court. See RPC 7.1(a)(3)(iii).
- Burlington County Bar Association Trustees’ Robert W. Crisculo Award – Past Recipient
- Law Clerk for the Hon. Victor Friedman, Judge of the Superior Court in Burlington County, New Jersey
Awards and Distinctions
- Board Member of the Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC)
- Active with the Burlington County Bar Pro-Bono Project