Diana R. Sever, Esq.
Diana has been with the Firm since 2001 and is the Practice Leader for the Special Education department as well as being a senior member of the Litigation team and supports school law, consumer fraud, commercial law, and personal injury. Diana is happily married for over 20 years, a mother to 3 beautiful boys and one crazy dog. She is happiest spending time with family – including dear friends, and kids’ friends, who are like family. When she is not with family Diana spends time reading, running or practicing yoga.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Villanova University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Delaware, Dual Bachelor of Arts
- District III-B Ethics Committee member
- Moorestown Home and School
- State of New Jersey
- Camden County Bar
- Burlington County Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit