Daniel Posternock, Esq.
Dan brings his philosophy of service to others to the Firm as a Managing Shareholder as well as being the Practice Leader for the Litigation and the Real Estate departments. Dan has extensive trial and litigation experience with claims arising from real estate transactions, consumer fraud, business disputes, home improvement claims, automobile negligence and premises liability matters. In addition , Dan continues his long history of counseling local business leaders. Dan is a resourceful advocate with focused resolve. A former judicial law clerk, he embraces Alternative Dispute Resolution and is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey to mediate pending disputes. Dan resides in Moorestown with his wife Allison and is a proud father to son Josh and daughter Mia. He firmly supports volunteerism, a family tradition instilled in him by his parents, and also enjoys spending time at the beach.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree, Monmouth University, Sociology – Criminal Justice
- Juris Doctor, Widener University
- State of New Jersey
- Burlington County Bar
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
Areas of Practice
- Business Disputes – Mediation and Arbitration
- Real Estate
- Consumer Fraud
- Personal Injury – including Premises Liability and Automobile Negligence
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Widener University School of Law (Delaware Law School) – Wilmington, DE
- J.D. – 1985
- Monmouth University – West Long Branch, NJ
- B.A. – Sociology-Criminal Justice
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar’s Complimentary Dispute Resolution/Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- National Arbitration and Mediation (NAM)
- Served on the Supreme Court of New Jersey’s District Ethics Committee (District III-B)
- Moorestown Township Committee on Ethics
- Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- Moorestown Business Association – chair of the Scholarship Committee, vice-chair of the Ethics Committee
- I firmly support volunteerism, a family tradition instilled in me by my parents. For over 13 years, I was a member and/or chairman of the Juvenile Conference Committee of Moorestown and Medford, a diversionary program for first-time juvenile offenders.
- I regularly counsel local business leaders by providing mentorship and guidance in a number of areas.
- I am a member of the Risk Management Committee of the YMCA, as well as a former Trustee, coach and sponsor for the Moorestown Youth Baseball Federation and Moorestown Youth Softball Association.
- I have also coached local recreation teams in boys and girls basketball and co-ed flag football.
- Originally from Cape May County, I live in Moorestown, Burlington County with my wife, Allison. We have two children — a son, Joshua, and a daughter, Mia.
- South Jersey Biz – Best Attorneys in Business 2015 for Consumer Protection Law Practice